This paper is intended to equip the candidate with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable him/her to use advanced tools, methods and techniques to manage collections in a complex business environment.
A candidate who passes this paper should be able to:
- Formulate and implement an organisation’s collections strategy in line with legal and regulatory organisational requirements
- Manage collection of debts through Litigation
- Adjust the management of collections activity at different stages of collection cycle and advise the management regarding provisioning and write-offs
- Manage the challenges of internal and external relationships during collections
- Evaluate commercial conclusion of debts, engage and manage external collection agencies
What Will You Learn?
- This paper is intended to equip the candidate with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable him/her to evaluate and manage credit portfolio risk using the proven tools and methods and advise management regarding optimal credit portfolio and credit risk diversification
1. Collection policies and strategies:
Collection Policies & Strategies